We are an international seafood trading company established since 1987 with branch offices in six countries across Asia. We have an immediate opening at our Bangkok, Thailand Office.
- Thai nationality Male/Female, Age 33-40.
- Bachelor/Master in accounting or finance, experience 5-10 years in accounting for import-export business will be an advantage.
- CPA qualification is preferred (but not required)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skill, Ability to multitask and establish priorities with able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, words, outlook and accounting software (Quick book)
- Experience dealing with international group operations and global audit processes
- Strong and proven ability to develop, manage, motivate, and support staff as company grows
- Able to travel overseas
- Daily Monitoring of all accounting activities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for individual entities and group consolidation in accordance. Reconcile and do details of all account for financial report.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Assist VP to prepare overall financial presentation to Board of Directors meeting.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
- Alert the VP regarding important issues that may have an effect on the firm’s financial, accounting and tax matters.
- Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting external audits.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
We can provide excellent career development opportunities and an attractive salary for the right candidate. Please apply with full resume in English, stating age, current and expected salary together with attached photo by E-mail to: