Chief Financial Officer
We are a rapidly expanding Bangkok based international food trading company with offices in 7 countries, sales exceeding $300m per year, having grown every year since our founding in 1987. We sell to customers globally and also source products on a global basis.
We are currently diversifying into new business areas with the objective of doubling sales and increasing profits over the next 3 to 5 years. This expansion is both organic and through acquisition.
In order to smoothly drive this level of expansion we need a highly qualified, dynamic and experienced Chief Financial Officer with an entrepreneurial flair. Able to work with a small core management team.
The Chief Financial Officer will need to:
• Enhance and improve our current accounting methods
• Develop more sophisticated financial planning, budgeting, reporting and control.
• Negotiate with international banks and other financial institutions in Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Paris
• Suggest corporate finance options as the company moves forward
• Be able to work with a team of General Managers and Finance Managers who operate the various associated businesses within the Group, currently mainly in Asia but new branches/operations expected on other continents
• Be interested in playing an important role in a fast expanding and diversifying business
The Successful candidate will:
• Be a Chartered Accountant, CPA or have a similar qualification.
• Have at least 5 years experience as a Chief Financial Officer or Finance Director
• Proven track record negotiating good terms with banks and financial institutions
• Have a strong understanding of tax planning, particularly in Asian countries
• Be self-motivated and proactive
• Any nationality may apply
• Fluent in Thai and English