Export Sales Manager
Siam Canadian, established in 1987, is an international trading company specialized in Frozen Seafood products with offices in 6 Asian countries plus an office in Europe. Siam Canadian group sales exceed USD 300 million per year and the group has enjoyed consistent growth throughout its 32 year history.
We are currently looking for an Export Sales Manager to join our fast growing global team. The candidate will be required to work closely with our existing Thailand supply partners and existing customers worldwide. They will also need to be focused on expanding our customer base, product range and open up new routes to market with the help of our strong marketing programmes.
The successful candidate will be based at our Bangkok office.
- 27 to 40 years old. Any nationality. 100% fluency in Thai and English. Additionally, the ability to fluently speak other languages would be a strong asset
- A solid international trading or sales background, preferably in a food related business.
- Frozen seafood business experience would be a very strong asset.
- Self-starter, very highly motivated, mature and aggressive. Service minded.
- A proven track record of success in a Trading or Sales/Sales Management position
An attractive salary and compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV/Resume stating your current or latest remuneration package and attach recent photo to: