Export Sales Manager / Trader - Indonesia
Siam Canadian, established in 1987, is an international trading company specialized in Frozen Seafood products with offices in 6 Asian countries plus offices in Europe and South America. Siam Canadian group sales exceed USD 300 million per year and the group has enjoyed consistent growth throughout its 33 year history.
We are currently looking for an Export Sales Manager/Trader to join our fast growing global team. The candidate will be required to work closely with our existing Indonesian supply partners and existing customers worldwide. They will also need to be focused on expanding our customer base, product range and open up new routes to market with the help of our strong marketing programmes.
The successful candidate will be based at our Indonesian office.
- 27 to 40 years old. Any nationality. 100% fluency in English and Indonesian. Additionally, the ability to fluently speak other languages would be a strong asset
- International frozen seafood business experience would be a very strong asset.
- A solid international trading or sales background, preferably in seafood or a food related business.
- Service minded and a self-starter. They will also be very highly motivated, mature, aggressive and able to work under pressure dealing with customers in multiple timezones.
- A proven track record of success in a Trading or Sales/Sales Management position.
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally.
An attractive salary and compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV/Resume stating your current or latest remuneration package and attach recent photo to: