International Sales Manager – China Office (Zhanjiang or Guangzhou, Guangdong)
Siam Canadian an international frozen food trading company with branch offices in 10 locations in Asia and Europe and has plans for aggressive further expansion. Established in 1987 our sales have grown to more than US$300. We have an immediate opening at our China office for an International Sales Manager for Frozen Seafood products to join our select multinational team of traders.
Our main China office is located at Zhanjiang, but the Sales Manager may also be based at our Guangzhou office.
The International Sales Manager will be required to:
- Liaise with existing and new seafood suppliers in China
- Sell to existing and new customers around the world (last year our branches shipped to 70 countries on 5 continents).
- Attend exhibitions in China and around the world.
- Contribute to our global marketing activities.
- Help to introduce new product lines, customers, suppliers and lines of business to the company
For the right candidate we will offer an attractive salary and incentive package.
- Hard working, mature, energetic and self motivated. Goal oriented and highly organized. Able to work under pressure. Able to develop business independently.
- 100% Fluent in Mandarin. Cantonese a strong additional asset.
- Good Written and Spoken English language and experience selling to international markets
- Strong background in trading and/or export related business. Experience in frozen seafood or other export food industry would be a strong asset. Experience working in China.
- Graduate preferred but not essential for a proven capable candidate.
- Good computer skills
- Willing to relocate to Southern China
Please apply with FULL resume in English, stating age, current and expected salary together with attached photo by E-mail to: