Our Five Core Services
- For maximum local exposure and product control, Siam Canadian maintains 8 offices strategically located across 6 Asian countries plus an associate office in Bangladesh. In addition we have our International Trading Division which procures products outside of countries where we have our own offices.
- Siam Canadian also operates import/distribution companies in both China and Thailand, serving the processing, retail and HORECA sectors.
- On top of seafood, Siam Canadian has its Meat Division headquartered in Poland with an additional office in Spain. Siam Canadian’s Meat Division procures high quality meat products from North and South America as well as Europe for customers worldwide.
- Strong, long standing partnerships with the region’s premier processors.
- Volume purchasing power. Sales exceeding US$ 300 million per annum, resulting in highly competitive pricing.
- Instant access to real-time market information and pricing.
- Siam Canadian Quality Assurance inspectors, certified for HAACP, GMP, BRC, IFS and ISO 22000
- Thorough, comprehensive inspection of EVERY container by Siam Canadian Quality Assurance teams at each regional location.
- Unmatched Quality Control standards.
- Printing and Packaging Inventory Management. Development of printing cylinders and maintenance of packaging inventory on behalf of our buyers for product purchasing flexibility, higher efficiency and quicker production lead times.
- Partnering with local design companies for conceptualization and development, including photography and graphic design, of attractive and eye catching consumer packaging.
Logistics Management / Support & Order Follow up
- Direct monitoring of processors for progress of orders covering all steps from delivery of packaging to raw material procurement through to actual processing, packing and completion of order.
- Direct monitoring with shipping lines from scheduling of shipments to loading of cargo through to delivery at final destination.
New Product Development
- Liaising with buyers, seafood processors and manufacturers of food ingredients, flavourings and coatings for development of new and innovative products for both retail and food service applications.
- Siam Canadian’s own expertise and understanding of consumer trends and ever changing eating habits.