Our Five Core Services
- Offices strategically located across 6 Asian countries for maximum local exposure and product control. Plus our International Trading Division, procuring products outside of Asia.
- Strong, long standing partnerships with the region’s premier processors.
- Volume purchasing power. Sales exceeding US$ 300 million per annum, resulting in highly competitive pricing.
- Instant access to real-time market information and pricing.
- Siam Canadian Quality Assurance inspectors, certified for HAACP, GMP, BRC, IFS and ISO 22000
- Thorough, comprehensive inspection of EVERY container by Siam Canadian Quality Assurance teams at each regional location.
- Unmatched Quality Control standards.
- Printing and Packaging Inventory Management. Development of printing cylinders and maintenance of packaging inventory on behalf of our buyers for product purchasing flexibility, higher efficiency and quicker production lead times.
- Partnering with local design companies for conceptualization and development, including photography and graphic design, of attractive and eye catching consumer packaging.
Logistics Management / Support & Order Follow up
- Direct monitoring of processors for progress of orders covering all steps from delivery of packaging to raw material procurement through to actual processing, packing and completion of order.
- Direct monitoring with shipping lines from scheduling of shipments to loading of cargo through to delivery at final destination.
New Product Development
- Liaising with buyers, seafood processors and manufacturers of food ingredients, flavourings and coatings for development of new and innovative products for both retail and food service applications.
- Siam Canadian’s own expertise and understanding of consumer trends and ever changing eating habits.