We are an international seafood trading company established since 1987 with branch offices in six countries across Asia. We have an immediate opening at our Bangkok, Thailand Office.
- Thai nationality Male/Female, Age 33-40.
- Bachelor/Master in accounting or finance, experience 5-10 years in accounting for import-export business will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skill, Ability to multitask and establish priorities with able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, words, outlook and accounting software (Quick book)
- Experience dealing with international group operations and global audit processes
- Strong and proven ability to develop, manage, motivate, and support staff as company grows
- Able to travel overseas
- Overseeing all finance and accounting operations in terms of AP, AR, GL and operations
- Maintaining the General Ledger and Trial Balance of the company
- Preparing financial statements as well as management and financial reports
- Managing the planning of monthly and annual budgets
- Handling bank and credit card reconciliations
- Providing support and when required, input to other business units in the organization in terms of finance
- Establish financial procedures and systems, reporting systems and proper controls
We can provide excellent career development opportunities and an attractive salary for the right candidate. Please apply with full resume in English, stating age, current and expected salary together with attached photo by E-mail to: