Visit Siam Canadian at Conxemar, 1-3 October 2013, Booth H11. Conxemar, the Spanish Association of Wholesalers, Importers, Manufacturers and Exporters of fish products and Aquaculture is consolidated as an essential instrument in uniting the frozen food sector in our country.
The 222 companies which make up the Association, support its capacity to represent and defend the interests of its members and the industry at the European, national and regional level. Together they have an annual turnover of 6.4 billion Euros and 13,285 employees.
MAIN OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Promote and defend the free market system, as part of the economy.
- Help improve the competitiveness of our members.
- Represent and defend the interests of the sector to government agencies be it at the European or national level.
- The promotion of all different types of campaigns increasing the consumption of frozen foods and in particular those derived from fishing.
- Member of the European Union Advisory Committee on Fisheries and Aquaculture (ACFA) and vice president of the Working Group IV of same committee.
- Member of the European Fish Processors Association (AIPCE).
- President of the European Federation of National Organizations of Importers and Exporters of Fish (CEP).
- Representative of the European Association on the Regional Advisory Committee of the Long Distance Fleet.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Fishing Sector in Spain.
- Member of FIAB (Spanish Federation of Food and Drink Industries).
- Member of the Board of CEOE (Spanish Confederation of Business Organizations).
- Next incorporation CEPYME (Spanish Confederation of Small and Medium Enterprises).
Visit Us at Conxemar 2013
1-3 October 2013, Booth H11